One of my favourite posts to read or watch from different bloggers is “What’s in my bag?“, you can always get great ideas or tips, plus you get to see different bags, which is a big plus since I love bags!
That’s why I decided that I should also do a post about this!
I’m very much into big bags, because as you will see later, my bag is always full of staff , but lately I’ve been using this H&M bag which I’m totally in love with! the colour match with anything,size is perfect, is good for work and you can easily use it on a night out,
In my bag,
- L’Occitane hand cream, I actually got this bag though an ELLE magazine promotion code and inside the bag there is, a travel size hand cream for every season and a nail file, absolutely love this brand, my next purchase is going to be the Oil Makeup remover, I heard so much about this product and I can’t wait to give it a go, have you tried it? let me know if so!
- Balmi Strawberry lip balm, I got this balm in a goodie bag of a Company Bloggers Event that I attended a few months ago and let me tell you, is definitely the best lip balm I’ve ever tried! smell delicious and is the best balm for your lips plus it last forever!
- My Magazines, it can take me up to 40 min to arrive to the office on the bus and is that ride is the perfect opportunity for me to catch up with “my magazines” and get inspirations for future posts or to check on new trends, future events, new make up…etc ( is one of my favourite part of the day, as between my job and the blog I hardly have time left for “me time”, although I quite consider blogging as a big “me time” 😛 )
- A Calendar/Notebook, I’ve got this one in one of My Little boxes and is perfect for me, because it does both functions and I can organise myself with the events coming up every week and combine it with ideas or inspirations that may come along the day, another “Life saver”!
- Of course my Make up Bag, depending if is weekend or weekday I will swap a few things but the products in the picture are always in my makeup-bag,
- Soar & Beet lip liner, to be able to change my look in case I’m going somewhere straight after work.
- Mac black eyeliner.
- Small Mirror.
- Oh my Gloss, I’ve been talking quite a lot lately about this gloss and is because I really like the finish that it gives to my lips.
- They re Real eyeliner, so far my favourite eyeliner of all times.
- Ruby Woo lipstick (comes with me everywhere!).
- Rimmel “Keep Calm & Rock” lip balm, perfect to add a tiny bit of colour to your lips still making them look natural.
- DHC Oil blotting paper, as my skin is quite oily.
- My keys! and you might think that this is quite obvious but actually my key holder is really important for me, not only for the Tesco Club card and my Pets at home VIP card (I have a lovely cat, MOMO, you can see her on my Instagram acc) but also because I have my “blogger card” that I created myself because you never know who you might find on the street!
Then I of course also have my tiny umbrella, with this unpredictable weather there is no way I’m leaving the house without it!, my wallet, my pocket-money wallet and my phone!
So this it is, I hope you guys like it and Happy Monday Beauties!