I can’t believe is 2016 already, I don’t know if is just me or time flight quickly as I get older, I remember when I was younger used to feel like an eternity until summer arrived and now the years are just passing through my eyes! I must have been quite good in 2015 as this is what I got for Christmas…
As most of you know I’m Spanish but I’ve been living in London for the past 6 years already, however, since I came here I didn’t have the chance to spend Christmas back home due to work, that’s why this time I decided to go back to Spain.
We (my boyfriend and I) arrived to Madrid on the 24th (funny enough my best friend gave birth that day to my beautiful godson Martin!) and the moment I entered my house it felt like I went back on time, the amazing decoration that my mum put every Christmas, the music, the food, presents under the tree, the reunion with friends after dinner…I just couldn’t be happier,
You can straight away tell from who I got my passion for fashion, beauty…etc is all my mum’s fault, she just has it on her isn’t it?!
Let’s start with the presents:
- River Island Black V Bar Purse, just exactly what I needed since my old one was falling apart!
- Blanco Makeup Bag, it actually has two different spaces one at the top (to put you basic makeup) and one at the bottom with a mirror, absolutely love it!
- Bimba y Lola Bracelet, love this brand plus is called like my mom (Lola).
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick, this one came from my sister, I absolutely love the Melted lipsticks collection from Too Faced but specially this colour is just stunning! she only works a couple of days a week as she study as well so she really made an effort to get me this one,I only have one sister so you can imaging what she means to me…
- Nike Roshe One, well this was just the top of the presents! (I told you I must have been quite good in 2015 isn’t it! 😛 ) no excuses to go to the gym and loose those extra kg that I gained during this festive holidays!
In Spain we normally open the presents on the 6th of January as we celebrate Epiphany (3 Magic kings), but since we needed to come back on the 3rd we decided to open them on the 25th of December, however, the Magic Kings passed through London as well and left me this amazing presents!
- Pandora Charm, my boyfriend explained me that turquoise is the colour of December and that month is my birthday and probably my favourite month of the year that’s why he new I needed this charm in my bracelet!
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow palette, we have a rule of one present each for Magic Kings, well… my boyfriend has absolutely broke all the rules this year and complete spoil me with this amazing palette!
This Christmas has been one of the nicest one in a very long time, the reunion with my family, my best friend’s baby, being able to go back home, too many emotions in such a short time, is just a bit hard to get back to your routine and leave behind all those people that you love…
Happy New Year Beauties!