Here in Spain, we normally celebrate Epiphany (we call it “The 3 Magic Kings”); basically, the night of the 5th of January you need to leave your shoes under the Christmas tree and on the 6th of January when you wake up, only if you’ve been good…;) they will leave you presents beside your shoe; I must have been very good last year because here are mines!:
- Unode50 ring, I love this brand, they have rings, bracelets, necklaces, for woman or man and their unique designs make each collection so special, is the perfect gift for your mum, sister or best friend as they have a big variety of prices, affordable for every pocket!
- Muymucho led lamp, one of my favourite things to do after a long day, is to light up some candles and either take a long bath or read my favourite blogs and this bottle will instantly switch on the mood, beautiful!
- Fitbit flex2 bracelet, as a new year resolution, one of the goals I have put to myself is to be more active and consequently healthier! 3 days a week to hit the gym, 9,000 daily steps and 5k run once a week. Last year I had a personal trainer who really show me how to enjoy exercising and because being sportive can be fashionable as well, I got this gorgeous rose gold bracelet to keep track of my daily exercise, I love it!
- Rituals gift box, the ritual of laughing buddha, I’m obsess with this brand, not only smell delicious but my skin feels so soft after using any of their products. I also love that I got the travel bag, since for work, I have to travel quite often and I always prefer to bring my own products as it helps a bit to feel like at home, while away.
- Calzedonia, panti red lunares, this tights are gorgeous! perfect match with a leather skirt and ankle boots!
- Too Faced, under the kissletoe gift set, another perfect gift for travelling, it contains 2 lipstick, one gloss and one mate liquid lipstick, is the perfect combination for work, afternoon tea, evening meal and a ladies night out in one set!
- Women’s Secret travel bag, perfect to keep all of the above inside, while travelling 😉
- 4K Ultra HD Sports Action camera, last but definitely not least is my new incorporation, this, kind of affordable go-pro version, that is waterproof up to 30 metres deep, with Wi-Fi, 4K and Ultra HD vision, can’t wait to start playing with “her”!
Happy New Year Beauties!