I have big news to tell you guys! probably most of you have noticed that my posting days have been a bit messy lately (i’m really sorry about that, from next week it should all come back to normal) and is all because I have a new job!
I’m now working as a Sales Support Specialist! Sales and Marketing has always been my goal, because I think that it involves a lot of creativity, imagination and building a good relation ship within your clients and this is something that I love and that I use myself on my daily basis.
Well coming back to my Wishlist, unfortunately for some strange reasons they have closed the TopShop I had just meter away from my house so I had a look online and there are some very good Sales items and new arrivals!
- Tailored Skort by Unique, (was £75 is now £45) if i don’t remember bad Cara Delevigne walked the Topshop runway with this “Skort” (it looks like a skirt but are shorts) and I absolutely love them!
- Satin V Cami now just £7! this silky salmon top will be the perfect look for a night out while on holidays specially if you are or get tan, just beautiful!
- Timmy Jumpsuit by TFNC another bargain at just £20! summer is normally the Weddings season and this Jumpsuit will definitely be my pick! love the colour and with the right accessorises you could use it for a day or for an evening look.
- Patent Leather Sandals now £50 (they were £120!) I don’t even know where to start with them, the mixture of the colours and the fabrics… is just the perfect combination, I need them in my life!
From River Island,
- Cream Dogtooth Print Blazer, £65, unfortunately not in within my budget , but as soon as I saw this blazer it was love at first sight! it just look perfect and would even been greater for my new position!
- Black Leather Slouchy Chain Handbag, £50, this bag has my perfect size for a handbag, big but not that much and looks incredibly smart! Love/Love/Love!
So this are my top picks for this month, I will need to wait a little bit longer for my next haul but in the meantime I’m just getting prepare! 😉
Happy Sunday Beauties!