Christmas is around the corner, so I though it would be a great idea to do a post about my top pick gifs for this Christmas, next week I’ll do another one for man to give you some ideas for your prince ;).
Some people may think that is a little early to start looking for Christmas gifts, but if you wait too long, most of the best gift set are normally sold out or you have to wait huge cues to get into the shop, so this year, I wan to be ahead of it, now that most of the Christmas gift sets are out there!
I am going to divide my picks in to prices, so like this there is something special for each of you, no matter what your budget is.
- Under £10.
- Tree Trinket £8 (or two for £12) from Ciaté, this nail polish is coming inside a Christmas ball, great to put on the tree the night before.
- Liz Earle cleanse and polish and hot cloth cleanser £9, if you ever tried this product before, I’m sure that you will then be a big fan already, I’ve got my first Liz Earle face cleanse in one of my beauty boxes and since the first day that I tried it I felt in love.
- Under £20.
- Clinique party nails and lips £20, any big fan of clinique will love this gift set.
- Mac glitter eye shadow £17.
- Starbucks gift set from Boots £15, for those who love hot chocolate!
- Under £30
- Bobbi brown mini kits, my favourite is the mini eye palette £26.
- Benefit pretty parfait £29.50, with they’re real mascara, benetint, the POREfessional and laugh with me Eleele mini.
- YSL touche eclait wild edition £26 (a classic and a must have in your make up kit).
- Nars modern future roman holiday lips, cheeks and nails set £30.
- Under £50
I have to admit that most of my favourite ones are in this section.
- Any MAC keepsakes gift set, you have the one for the eyes, another one is lips & eyes, face, exclusive lip & eye bag and my favourite one which is the brush kit £42.
- The Body shop advent calendar £50, great for any body shop lover.
- Nars virtual domination blush and bronzer £45, my wish product for this Christmas!
- Vintage checked cape from Top shop £35, capes are a big trend this Christmas and this one is one of my favourites out there.
- Under £100.
- Burberry beauty charm £70, I just love this bag accessory it has a cube on it, that is a solid lip gloss in cameo pink, absolutely beautiful!
- Laura Mercier luxe travel brush collection £78.
I hope I was able to give you some ideas, this weekend I have a mission and is to get all my presents short it as the weekend after is my birthday! My boyfriend has something going on for that weekend so I will be letting you know all about it…if I manage to get some clues! 😉
Happy Wednesday beauties!