Christmas only means one thing…party! and with all the Christmas parties coming up, we better be ready for each one of them!
Let’s start with our Very.co.uk party season check list!:
- Give your look that must-have hint of sparkle with embellished earrings.
This “Petal Jewel Earrings” are so beautiful and the best accessory for a special event, can use them for an evening look or with a casual look to add that chic touch, plus is on sales now at just £7! Petal Jewel Earrings
- Serve up spiced winter cocktails for a seasonal twist on traditional party drinks.
You don’t need to be an expert to create an amazing cocktail, there are many easy recipes but my favourite for this season is the Pomegranate Martini!
- 2 fluid ounces citron vodka.
- 1 fluid ounce Cointreau or other orange liqueur.
- 2 fluid ounces pomegranate juice.
- 1/2 fluid ounce lemon juice.
- Wrap up warm on your way home with a glam Faux fur coat.
Faur fux coats are a big trend this season and I absolutely love this one in particular from River Island Faux fur coat.
- Get ready for the big day with a cosy Christmas jumper. It has to be done!
For me the perfect occasion to wear this kind of jumpers are either for a casual office Christmas dinner or for an excursion day, for example to Winter Wonderland! My favourite Christmas jumper has to be that one! I’m totally pro Team Rudolf 😛
- Deck your nails with glitter for a fabulously eye-catching finishing touch.
This Nails Inc Winter Lights with a mixture of red and gold sequins will light up any of your looks!
- Find your classic LBD and team it with that statement coat.
I like to wear a lot of sparkles during Christmas, as on this season is all about lights and glitter, that’s why this Rochelle Humes collection mini dress is my perfect choice! and I absolutely love the open heart detail at the back!
- Write that hopeful letter to Father Christmas- you’re never too old!
Plus it will be a “life saver” for your boyfriend ;).
- Snuggle up after a girls night out and watch your fave festive film.
Each season they come up with a new festive movie, but for me, those two films are a must watch every Christmas, I can’t tell you how many times me and my besty have watched the Notebook and each one of them is as excited as the next one!
- Set the tune with a cheesy song or two -“Last Christmas” anyone?.
It has to be Mariah Carey “All I want for Christmas is you” is the perfect song to start any Christmas party!
- Whizz up a few detox smoothies for essential post-party pick-me-ups.
As you probably know I’m a huge fan of detox juices and this recipe is my favourite detox breakfast juice for an after party:
- 4 carrots.
- 4 apples, I use red ones because they are sweeter but it doesn’t really matter which colour you choose.
- A bunch of blueberries.
- A bunch of raspberries.
- 1 Kiwi.
This detox juice will bring you “back to life” straight away and you don’t need to use any additional juice or water, because the apples already contains plenty of natural juice, so is 100% healthy! I use Phillip Juicer is just amazing, you don’t need to peel or cut anything, just straight away to the juicer!!
So this is it! after the ultimate party season check list from very.co.uk you are ready to be “the hostess of the mostess“! 😉
Happy Sunday Beauties!