Alessandra Steinherr (Beauty Director of Glamour Magazine) has put together another amazing Glamour Beauty Box through Latestinbeauty.com and as soon as I found out, I went straight away to get mine!
In the Box,
- Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel in 130 (Pocket Aces) + Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat, it gives you a “shellac” finish that will last you a week!
- Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask, will give to your hair a maximum hydration just using it twice a week, amazing conditioner!
- BeautyUk High Brow all in one Brow Definition Kit, as seen in one of the latest Pixiwoo videos from Sam (Rihanna Makeup Tutorial) it contains everything you need for your brows (for any hair colour) and even a mini twizer with a mini brush! completely in love!
- Rimmel “Oh My Gloss” Lip Gloss, glosses are coming back this year and the one I’ve got (Snog) is just great to use for an everyday look, not sticky at all and looks just beautiful,
- Nuxe Creme Fraiche 24h Soothing and rehydrating fresh mask, I haven’t had the chance to try it just yet, but I’ve been looking for a good face-mask for a while, so I can actually wait to try this one, I have seen very good reviews online!
- Kiko Long Lasting Stick eyeshadow, this was actually one of the most exiting products of the box, I love Kiko! is a very affordable brand with a very good quality and the Long-lasting sticks eyeshadows are also a big trend this year, I was very lucky to get the number 06 which is a “goldish-brown” colour perfect to use on any occasion!
- Modelco Creme Rouge Cheek and Lips in just peachy, although it looks really red, once you apply it on the skin it has a very natural finish, actually Topshop has created a new range of cream blushes that have been part of the LFW SS15 , so another big trend!
Apart of all this, there was also a free sample of L’Eau Couture by Elie Saab (0,8 ml) and as part of a promotion I’ve also got a full size BeautyLab Glycowash (worth £16!).
As you can see I love Latestinbeauty, but the fact that you don’t need a subscription is totally a “turn-on” for me, you can just pick up the box you like and get an amazing beauty box work nearly £100 for just £16.99 (free delivery).
Happy Monday Beauties! 🙂