Last Saturday, The Bloggers Hangout organised one of their best blogger events so far to celebrate their 3rd year anniversary with The Bloggers Summer Hangout event!
The event was split in 3 days and on each day, different brands were showcasing their products, giving us some goodies to take back home and try, here are my favourite ones,
- Regenerate Enamel Toothpaste and Serum, I’m actually quite excited to try this product, it helps to regenerate enamel mineral which protects the soft, sensitive core from acid erosion.
- Sass and Belle, I’m so glad that I get to discovered this brand as I’m complete obsess with their products! they are so unique and cute, I’m in love with the cactus collection, definitely recommend you to check them out! (plus they donate 5% of all the sales to a deaf children organisation -ndcs).
- Pink Parcel box, you all know how crazy I am about subscription boxes right? well, I’ve heard about the pink parcel box quite a long time ago and I always wanted to give it a go, so you can imaging how excited I was to meet them. I just think that the whole idea is genius! basically you receive each box a few days prior your time of the month (you get to choose the dates so that they can ensure you get it right on time) and the box is divided in five sections: for now, for you, for bed time, for later and for down there. Basically they will cover anything we need during those days, plus a few goodies to make us feel a bit better, I told you…genius!
- Flash eyelash serum, I’ve been trying this serum since I got it, apparently you start seeing results after 8 weeks and I can wait for my lashes to look fuller and longer!
- Dinki Belle, the solution to any manicure lover problem! this nail wraps are incredibly easy to use and last you for weeks with super trendy designs, I’ve got mines in marble!
- Gel Touch starter kit, if you like shellac manicure you will love this! they have created a shellac look a like varnish that can be applied on top of any of your nail polish and instantly transform it into a gel finish, best part is that to remove it, you only need normal acetone! I have mines done during the event ( last Saturday) and they still intact!
Pretty amazing isn’t it? from here I would like to wish again a happy 3rd year anniversary to the lovely people behind of The Bloggers Hangout and to thank them for such an amazing day!
Happy Tuesday Beauties!