I think it is as important for bloggers to discover new brands, as for new brands to meet new bloggers as we work very closely between each other, that’s why when I received the email from Lauren about this event I was totally up for it!
Let me tell you a bit more about some of the brands I liked the most,
- Dr. Paw Paw, I’m actually surprise that I didn’t know about this brand, as it really is a game changing! their balms are multipurpose and contains natural ingredients such as papaya and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice which are great for your skin. The balm comes in 3 different versions:
- Original Balm, is transparent and you can use it for lips, skin, cuticles and nails.
- Tinted ultimate red balm, it has a lightly red tint to add some colour to your lips or cheeks.
- Tinted peach pink balm, you can also use it on your lips or cheeks, but I particularly love how it looks in my cheeks, it has such a natural effect!
- Jody Bell Fashion Designer, I get to met the beautiful and lovely Jody Bell (who’s just adorable) and I was extremely surprise when Jody explained me that all her designs are made in Spain! She has stunning collections and I am obsess with her bags!
- Heaven Skincare, another surprise when Carla (one of the ambassadors of the brand) explained me that the brand actually formulated a specific face cream for Camilla Parker! she asked for my skin type and skin concerns (which are Oily skin, pores and anti-age) so base on that, she gave me some products to try at home, which I’ve been trying since and loving! (soon you will have a full review on my blog)
- Living proof, I don’t know about you, but I can’t personally live without my dry shampoo and although I’ve tried many, I always have problems as being brunette I end up with white exceed powder in some parts of my hair which I find extremely annoying. That is why I am so impress with this brand, their dry shampoo not only doesn’t leave any marks but also removes any excess oil and your hair feels so fresh, honestly I’m obsess!
- Jewellery Box, the first thing that caught my attention was how cute their stand was! they have the nicest accessories from prices starting from £5 is affordable for everyone!
- Two Three, I absolutely loved the style of this brand, really trendy but unique at the same time, their bombers are just insane, could have them all!
- Westlab salts, at first I was gutted when I saw this brand as I love bath salts but I don’t have a bath! but then, talking with one of the ambassador of the brands, she explained me that you can actually use the salts with your body shower and use it as a relaxing body scrub, which I’ve been using and it totally works!
Before we left, they also gave us a goodie bag full of products, but if all of that wasn’t enough I ended up winning two products for an amazing cause: The British Heart foundation which were, a box full of products from Natural World and a pack of different eyelashes from JB lashes (which I will write a full review about each of them soon).
As you can see if was such an amazing event and once again I would like to thank Lauren & Abi for putting this together, you girls are just great!
Happy Sunday Beauties!