This is actually my first post on the Wedding category and I could’t be more excited! The lovely Alice from Talking Tables sent me an amazing box full of Wedding goodies that I can’t wait to share with you!
As most of you know, I’ve got engaged in June and only now I am starting to realise how difficult is to arrange the decoration from different places…well, thanks to Talking Tables you can choose from many different events such as Birthdays, Christmas, Summer parties, Hen parties etc…and you will find anything you need for an unforgettable party!
As the theme of my Wedding will be Boho Chic, Alice put together the most appropriated products for my special day!
- The Wrapping Room Pegs £4, this cuties are perfect to use for the Wedding table plans, an extremely affordable idea to DIY and create your own board!
- Blossom & Brogues Accordion Lanterns £10 & Decadent Decs Oslo Pom Poms £7, as my wedding is going to be in a garden this pompons are just perfect to hang in the trees, to give that boho ambience!
- Modern Metallics Treat Bags £5 per pack, as I want to put a kids table, this treat bags will look great for the children to give them some goodies! I remember as a child whenever we had to go to a wedding, my cousin and I, were always trying to find different ways to entertain ourselves as we thought that weddings were the most boring events ever (how things change…now I love weddings! lol)
- Blossom & Brogues Wooden Love Scatter £7, I want to engrave my fiancé and mine name initials on the back side to make it more personal and place them on the tables, every little count! 😉
- Blossom & Brogues Lace Wrapped Jar £5 per pack, I love this jars with led lights inside, in the evening they’ll look so magical and romantic, I will put them on the side of the entrance or on the way to the chill-out area.
- Decadent Decs Malibu Tassel Garland £14, this is definitely going above the candy bar, love the colours!
- The Wrapping Room Chalkboard Labels with pen £5 per pack, great to use on different jags, I think it may work great for the candy bar or for the kids area to label the colours jags, pens…etc
- Blossom & Brogues Giant White Baloon & Blossom & Brogues Flags £7 each, I put this both together as like in the picture of the balloon I want to have a vintage bicycle in the garden and this two will look perfect combine in the bike!
- Floral Fiesta Mexicana Bunting £8,50, great to “splash’ some colour to the bar, is 4 metres long and contains 10 flags!
- Party Illuminations Wedding sign £17 (included 40 LED lights), last but definitely not least is my favourite item! love the font, the effect with the lights, I just could have my entire wedding decorated with illumination signs, I’m obsess with them!
As you can see the prices are incredible affordable and the quality of the products is amazing, I love how unique they are and definitely you will find the perfect decoration for whatever party you are hosting!
Happy Sunday Beauties!