I’m starting to get prepare for my holidays and this time I don’t want to bring too much (as I always go shopping and comeback with an overweight luggage and an overweight belly from the amount of food that we always have lol), but even if I do not bring too many things, there are always some must have that you need to take with you…those are the Summer essentials!
My holidays are starting in a couple of weeks, finally! I’m going to the south of Spain: Malaga, Huelva, Gibraltar and we (my family, boyfriend and I) will also spend a few days in Portugal as is just an hour an a half from Huelva, so is going to be a very nice road trip!
This is my selection!
- VICHY SPF50 , This year I want to take special care of my skin…a few months ago I had a mole removed from my back (as precaution because it was quite big) and the Dr. advised me to use a 50 spf suncream during the summer as I’m full of moles all over my body, that’s why is time for me to stop being concern about how tan I get and start to take care of myself!
- H&M BIKINY SET, I like to buy a new bikini every year as some of the beaches where we go are of stones and damage the material or loose the colour with the time, and H&M has the best collections at the best price! I felt in love of this set for a total of £6!
- ASOS PLAYSUIT, there’s no summer without a playsuit, at leat not for me! they look great, they are comfy and you can use them for different occasions playing with the right accessories. This summer I’ve been loving this one.
- H&M SANDALS, as much as I love to wear high shoes I always need to have a nice pair of sandals and this one got my attention the moment I saw them (and are on sales at just £10!)
- MAC WATERPROOF FOUNDATION, I like to use different foundations depending of the occasion, (I will do a post about that for you guys very soon), but when is summer and specially if i’m going to a very hot place I like to use waterproof make up and this new Mac foundation is a must have for me during this time.
- Maybelline Baby Lips , we tent to forget about our lips while tanning but they can get burn as well and this balm is just perfect! it has spf 20, depending of the one you choose it can have a little bit of pigmentation giving a very natural but pretty finish to your lips and they get hidratate, what else can we ask for in a balm?!
- Temporary Tattoos, I love-love-love this! they look incredible and for me are the perfect accessories for this summer (they cost less than a fiver!)
So this are my must have items for my holidays, what about you? is there anything you must bring with you during your holidays? do you have any summer essentials? let me know in the comments, I might be missing some essentials in my list!
Happy Monday Beauties!