I know I’ve been away for a while but I just cameback from Spain, had to short-out so many things for the wedding, so I haven’t had a second but I’m finally back and here it is a mini Spanish Haul for you!
- Nars Exhibit A blush, as dramatically as it looks, this blush not only looks absolutely amazing on the cheeks but also I love to apply it as an eyeshadow, if you have a bit of tan or your skin has an olive tone this shade will look stunning!
- Anti age pro-collagen gold eye mask, unfortunately I can’t link the shop as I bought it in a Spanish supermarket (Mercadona) but I am completely obsess with this eye mask, I like to leave it on the fridge for 24h and apply it under my eyes for around 20 minutes, after a rough day or a busy week, and my skin look instantly tighten, plus they cost just 1€!
- Steve Madden Christey, I think that this is the first time in my live that I have treated myself with a pair of nice shoes, I normally never spend more than £30 on shoes but when I saw them it was love at first sight, they not only look amazing but are so confortable, I think I’m kind of obsess with this brand now…oh gosh…help!
- Kanna ankle boots, I bought them on sales from 112€ to 35€! I love the gold zip detail at the back and on the side, they are the perfect casual-chic boots.
- Bershka short faux leather biker jacket, I think I have a weird obsession with faux leather jackets, I just would have them in all the colours, textures and shapes if I could!
- Bershka oversized lyocell shirt, finally a bit of colour after all this black! a very basic shirt but so handy for many different occasions matching it with the right accessories!
Happy Sunday and happy mother’s (Spanish) day for all those incredible moms out there (like mine 🙂 )!