I try to go to as many bloggers events as possible, but unfortunately as I work in Heathrow and most of them are on Thursdays sometimes is just impossible for me to make it…that is exactly what happened to me on the London Fashion Week Blogger Hangout event…
For those of you who don’t know, The Bloggers Hangout is one of the best site for bloggers, you get to connect with many different brands and as well as meeting many other bloggers you get to know different products, that’s why I was so sad when I didn’t make it on time…
For my surprise a few weeks after the event, Sóley Organics emailed all of the bloggers who were not able to attend (like me) in order to send us a sample box with their products, I just could’t believe it, what a nice gesture from them! and this week I received mine,
- Graedir Shampo, healing shampoo with wild Icelandic herbs.
- Eyglo, organic pure moisture with evening primrose and wild Icelandic herbs.
- Lind Sturtusapa, natural shower gel with wild Icelandic herbs.
- Graedir, organic healing cream with wild Icelandic herbs.
- Naero, soothing tonic splash with orange blossom and wild Icelandic herbs.
I just can’t wait to start trying each product!
Happy Friday Beauties.