Last month I missed my monthly favourites post because between the holidays and all the little time I spent at home, I basically didn’t have many the time to try them, but a lot have been going on last month and I have a few new must have products on my September Favourites!
- Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray, this product has definitely become my number 1 product off all time! all you need to do is spray a couple of “puffs” after your make up is done and you have my word! your make up will last all day regardless of the weather, how busy you are, etc… is just amazing!
- Mary Lou Highlighter, I used to heard a lot about this highlighter and I finally decided to give it a go, I’ve always been using What’sapp highlighter which is creamy but I absolutely adore this highlighter, a little bit goes a long way and is long lasting as well.
- Benefit PoreFessional, at first, I wasn’t quite sure about this one, because I tried one from Make up forever which really disappointed me ( a disappointed products post is coming very soon!) so I didn’t want to spend again nearly £30 for something I wasn’t very sure, but while in Sephora Italy, I saw they sold tones of travel sizes products, which works perfectly for those products you are not sure about it, and since I try it I’ve been loving it! I only use it on my T-zone so I’ve been using this tiny size for the last couple of months and I still have a lot left!
- Barry M Ultra Moisturising Lipstick in 160 & 158, this are just the perfect colours for this season, you can create amazing Falls looks for such affordable price!
- Lorac Pro 2 palette, I have naked palettes, cargos palettes, L’oreal palettes and Balm palettes and somehow since I bought this one I just keep coming back to this palette! The shadows are just incredible pigmented and the colour selection works perfect for any occasion. The eye primer that comes with this palette is also the best I’ve ever tried. My eyes always tend to crease after a few hours but with this primer (and probably with the help of the Urban Decay setting spray 😛 ) they just stay in place all day!
- Stila liquid eyeliner, I read a review of eyeliners (from different brands) on a magazine and this was rated one of the best by the readers so I decided to try it, well….as you can see in the picture, you can hardly see the print of Stila on the pen, yes that’s how much I’ve used it since! it goes with me everywhere!
- Michael McIntyre at the O2, I needed to include this on my September favourites since was one of the most amazing experience I’ve had last month! it was my first time at the O2 and my first time watching a comedy show (in any language!) and I absolutely loved it! I laugh so much that my stomach was hurting at one point and the O2 was so impressive!
And this has been my last month favourites, as you can see so many new (for me lol) products that are a must have now, but this moth already has started quite strong! I did a very special collaboration with a blogger that I love and this Friday I’m going to see Rudimental so much going on already and so much to tell you guys!
Happy Sunday Beauties!