As most of you know September is one of my favourite months of the year, because is full of fashion, full of new trends, full of events and new products…here is my September Favourites!
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree hair and scalp treatment, around a month and a half ago, I decided to try hair extensions (which I will be telling you all about my experience very soon on a new post) and basically it didn’t go well…when I removed them my scalp was so irritated and Paul Mitchell kindly sent me this product to give it a go and is just great! it’s perfect because not only moisturise the scalp but also repairs and recondition it which is exactly what my scalp needs, totally recommend it if you have sensitive scalp, life changing!
- Salon Science Reglosse smoothing serum, together with my hair and scalp repair, I like to use this serum (with dry hair, after I have styled it) to repair my ends and it make my hair feel so silky and shiny!
- Spectrum Marble makeup bag, Spectrum is a brand that I love for their cute brushes, sets and accessories but when I saw this makeup bag was just love at first sight! I’m absolutely obsess, the marble and rose gold details are just the perfect combination, love it!
- Maybelline Vivid Matte liquid lipstick and Master Contour pen, the liquid lipstick is just perfect for fall, is a mix between creamy and matte which make it great for cold weather as it doesn’t dry your lips and I’ve been using the contour pen ever since I bought it, is just so easy to apply and looks incredibly natural!
- Timeless Truth Multipeptide Calming revitalising mask, this mask contains negative irons that increase circulation, relaxing muscles and helping reduce fine lines. Leave it on for around 15 minutes and the results are kind of immediate! I’m complete obsess with this mask, as you probably know by now, I’m getting married next year and they say that you should be taking (special) care of your skin at least 6 months prior the wedding so I think I found my solution! I actually can’t wait to try them all!
- September AW LFW, and of course, as I was mentioning earlier, the main reason why September is one of my favorurites months of the year is because is Fashion Week! to choose your different outfits, the catwalks, the streets are full of style and I love it!
Happy Sunday Beauties!