First of all, I’m so sorry for not posted the past week! I went back home (Spain) and my plan was to post there, but as I was only there for 5 days I just didn’t have a second, I promise you that for future trips I will plan myself ahead and leave my post schedule, I’ve missed you!
I actually have a lot to tell you since last time! so as some of you know already, I’m from Madrid and although it was a really short break I had an amazing time with my family and friends.
One of my first stops shopping was, of course, Sephora since we don’t have it here in the UK,
- Sephora Lip Stain in “Always Red” and “African Violet”, I heard a lot about this product and as soon as I tried them, I understood why…they are absolutely amazing! they have a matte finish and dries almost instantly, last all day and the size is just perfect to bring them with you everywhere in your makeup bag! I Absolutely recommend you this product.
- Sephora Smart Liner, I bought this as a present for my friend Palma since it was her birthday last week and she is a huge fan of this eyeliner, I have tried it myself but in my opinion nothing compares the Benefit “They re Real Push up Liner”, I can’t wait to get the different colours tho, did you know that they come also in blue, green and plum?! the only problem is that I can’t find them anywhere, I think they must sell them in EEUU only, let me know if you know how or where could I get them please!
- Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer, I still want to try the Benefit Porefessional, but the girl of the shop recommended me this one and as I can get the Benefit one any time I decided to give this one a go and so far, I love it! I have also heard very good reviews of the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, I would need to compare them and decide which one works better for me, but again, at the moment I;m very happy with the Sephora one.
- Nars Langer than life, this is, in my opinion, the best eyeliner ever! last you all day, the range of colours is huge and I just can’t live without it, if you ask me to pick just one makeup product, that would be this one, that’s how much I love it!
The shopping center close to my house (back in Spain) has Sephora and Kiko just next to each other, so I obviously couldn’t leave without passing by Kiko and here I behaved a bit and bought just two products,
- Kiko Face Brush 102, well…I must be honest with you, the one I want is the Mac 134 Large Powder Brush but unfortunately was out of my budget, the Kiko one, is not bad at all for just less than £15, it loose hair and is not as soft as others, but hey!…it does the job.
- Kiko Nail Polish 363 Cherry Red, I saw the colour and the price (£2,50) and I knew straight away that this was coming back with me to London 😛
In two weeks I’m going to Rome, so I will be having another “Sephora round” because the one there is just huge! and I need some Anastasia Beverly Hills products!
Happy Friday Beauties!