A mandatory stop for me every time I’m either in Spain or Italy is Sephora, since unfortunately there is none in the UK, here is my Sephora, Kiko and Inglot haul !
- Make up Eraser, this cloth is just amazing! all you need to do is make it wet under hot water and straight to your face, it removes 100% your make up (even water proof!) the cloth doesn’t contain any chemicals and leaves your skin super smooth, pure magic!
- Sephora Spear Green tea sleeping mask, as specified at the back: “absorbs excess sebum and purifies for a matte, clean complexion”. I love to use this kind of masks at least once a month, you have 11 different types to choose from, for each skin type.
- Sephora Beauty Amplifier Universal Lip liner, to be honest with you I haven’t noticed any difference when using this lip liner, I though it would work with my ph, giving me a natural finish but I really can’t see any difference…should have tried it before buying it but I’m just not a big fan of using make up testers for lips or eyes…
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel eye crayon in Black, I discovered this eyeliner thanks to my sister, this is by far the best eyeliner I have ever tried… it last all day as precise as when you first applied it, I’m also obsess with golden bronze and deep orange shimmer to use it as a cream eye shadow, beautiful finish!
- Sephora make up bag, I believe that this promotion works in stores only, when you spend over 20€ on travel size make up, I love that is waterproof and I think it would look great specially on holidays to bring your beach/pool essentials with you!
- Kiko Perfect Gel Duo in 683 rouge noir & Brilliant nail lacquer, first of all please ignore my ugly feet, but I wanted to show you the gel finish and I’ve had a manicure done while in Italy so I could only show you the effect on my toes lol! I’m pretty surprise with the gel duo, I’ve tried it while on holidays and it survived even to the sea!
- Inglot make up brush scrubber, this is great to clean your make up brushes, all you need to do is apply a bit of soap on the brush, move it across the scrubber, rinse it off and voila!
Happy Sunday Beauties!