A few weeks ago I went on holidays to Italy and a must visit for me is the big Sephora in Via del corso, a two floors shop full of my favourite makeup brands, basically a paradise for me…!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, this primer is great for oily skin type that helps you create a matte finish, just need to apply a small quantity and it will also help you set the foundation giving you that anti-shine perfect finish skin.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray, this has become a must have product for me, I tried many different setting sprays with no success, but this one really keeps your make up fresh all day long, there was nearly 40 degrees when we were in Italy and with this spray there was nothing to worried about, I had so many compliments as I didn’t even had to do any retouch during the day, definitely a must have in your make up kit!
- Benefit They’re Real push up liner in green, this eye liner is one of my favourites so when I saw this new collection I couldn’t be happier, you can choose between green, blue, purple, brown or bronze. I ended up chosen green as I already have a blue eyeliner and I think green eyeliner looks amazing in brown eyes, the contrast is beautiful!
This was my Sephora Haul, however, just right besides Sephora you can find, Kiko, Mac and many other different make up shops, so this is what I get from the others shop:
- Mac Pre-Prime Transparent Finish Powder, this is great to bring with you in the bag, again my skin is extremely oily so I try to keep it as matte as I can through out the day and all I need is just a few “puffs” of this powder to keep it that way.
- Mac lipliner Vino, this colour works perfectly with any dark lipstick such as Rebel it gives such an intensity to your lips with an amazing “Vampy” finish look!
- Kinda Sexy, this is the perfect lipstick for a nude look, a matte pinkish-salmon colour, just beautiful!
- Wycon Make up Brushes, I actually never heard about this make up shop before, is an Italian brand very similar to Kiko, so I went inside to have a look and when I saw this brushes I absolutely felt in love, the hair are incredibly soft and I love the colour, both of them were less that £25, definitely have a look if you are in Italy.
Happy Sunday Beaties!