I’m going to Italy next week! as many of you know, my boyfriend is Italian so every year we go a couple of weeks through out the year, this time we have a couple of friends coming with so I wanted to have a few special looks while in Rome and did a bit of damage to my card online, therefore, today I will tell you all about my Pre Holidays Haul!
- Chiffon Floaty Cami Dress, the moment I saw this dress I felt in love! simple but chic!
- Grid Mesh Mini Dress White, and this is why Missguided is one of my favourite online brands! is complete effortless chic!
From Sheinside, if you’ve never heard of this shop, basically I call it the “online Primark” the prices are ridiculously chip and they delivery worldwide, it can take up to 3 weeks for the order to arrive but the wait is absolutely worthy!
- White Criss Cross Back Floral Backless Dress, perfect for the beach!
- Blue round neck ruffle denim dress, I was looking for a dress like this for a long time and the minute I saw this one I new I needed to get it!
- Grey Cross top, this is a basic top but I think is one of this tops that will safe you anytime you don’t feel like dressing up too much, just combine it with a pair of jeans, some nice black high heals and a red lipstick, you are ready to go!
And this is it! I couldn’t show you pictures of myself because I’m waiting to arrive to Italy to wear them, but I will be posting all my outfits day by day on Instagram so you can always check me there! 😉
What about you guys? any favourite online shop? which ones are your favourites?
Happy Wednesday Beauties!