Another month has flew by and that can only means one thing…is time for yet another October Favourites! last month I had tried products that have been in the market for a long time but for some reasons (still don’t understand which ones lol) did not try before and I love them!
- Smash box Step by Step Contour Kit £35, my friend Marta presented me this contour kit which I’ve been loving ever since! is extremely natural, and works for any skin colour! you even have a small guide inside the palette showing the places where you should use each colour love-love-love!
- MAC Prep-Prime Fix + £17, I’ve heard so much about this product that is not even funny, but for some reason it never really called my attention…that was until one day I went to my closest Mac store and one of the girls use it on the brush to apply the eyeshadow, I then understood right away what was the big deal! is perfect for those shimmery shadows, specially for the pigment shadows from Mac, it just highlight the colour incredible, making it last all day long! A must have for me now!
- MAC eye shadows Pro Palette Refills £10 (each), I’m so happy that Mac is finally selling the refills on store now! before you could only buy them online and I hated it because you don’t have the chance to try the colours and decide which ones you like better,I don’t really like to buy eyeshadow palettes as there are always 2 or 3 shadows that I never use because they are just not for me… but now the game has changed complete! you can now try all of them and make your own palette at your choice! is a new world of possibilities!
- Elegant Touch Instant Press-on Nails £7.99, this product has absolutely changed my manicure habit! Is incredibly easy to use, just clean your nails with the prime towel, choose the right size for each nail and place it accordingly e voila! instant manicure within minutes for up to a week! plus the box contains 20 nails so you can have it done twice just with one box, absolutely in love!
- My #meettheblogger collaboration with NIB, last month I met-up with Natalia an incredible fashion blogger that I love! to collaborate with her on her #meettheblogger post and I had to include it on my monthly favourites since was the best blogger experience I’ve had since blogging, definitely check her out because she is a huge inspiration!
By the way, how was your Halloween??! any costume this year?
Happy Sunday Beauties!