Today my best friend emailed me asking me to recommend her some makeup products, as Christmas is around the corner and she’d like to start her wish list (bless her 🙂 ).
I then started to think which products I should recommend her, so I decided that the best way would be thinking in my favourites one for this month and from now on I will do a post each beginning of the month of my new favourite products, as every month is always something new coming up.
This month list is:
- Bourjois volume 1 second, I’ve got this mascara in my Glamour Beauty box from www.latestinbeauty.com and I realised that every time I use this mascara I get millions of complements and even today a girl at work asked me if I was wearing fake lashes! incredible easy to remove and under £10! definitely my favourite of the month.
- Gimme Brow from Benefit, as you know I am quite obsessed with my brows and this brows tint is just great to give them the perfect shape, the color match perfectly my natural color, plus is so tiny that you can bring it with you in your make up bag.
- Laura Mericer primer, this product also came in my Glamour beauty box, and to be honest with you, I am not a huge fan of primers as I have a quite oily skin and the primers do not help me, but this one is absolutely amazing, doesn’t feel greasy at all, dries instantly and holds your foundation the whole day without the need of a retouch, definitely worth it.
- Max Factor lasting performance, I’m always looking for the right highlighter to contour my face, and one day why looking around in Boots, I tried this one and the color (the one I use is the 100 fair) is just perfect for my contouring process, I applied it on my “T line” and under my eyes, together with my bronzer and I have the best results! the price is again under £10!
- Sleek Make Up Face Foam Contour Kit Palette, I got this one in a goodie bag that I received in the Cosmopolitan Superbloggers Masterclass, I’ve got the smaller version, which is the contour kit and straight away I felt in love, so when I found this palette I even like it better as it has a bronzer, a highlight and a blush, the palette is super slim, so again you can put it in your make up bag and the blush is like the cheap version of Orgasm from Nars, absolutely love it and another under £10 product!
- Nars “ashes to ashes’ eye shadow, I heard so much about this shadow that, one day, I decided to give it a go, then I understood what was all about it, the color works perfect with a day look or with an evening look, will all depend of the lipstick color, use a lighter one during the day and for the evening use a plumb lipstick, the match is extremely sophisticate!)
- Nars Années Folles lip gloss, it looks quite purple from the outside but when you try it on, it gives you an amazing mystery color that even make your teeth looks whiter! (if you want a cheaper version, sleek has one very, very similar, Thai Orchid,the difference is that is a bit shimmery).
- and last but not least is Rimmel keel calm lip balm, they are super cute, gives you just a tinny little bit of color and is perfect to use it every day, especially now that the cold days have arrived, to keep your lips moisturise and this one is even under £5!!
So this ones are my favourite November products, I hope you guys enjoyed it and please share your favourites in the comments!
Have an amazing weekend!! 🙂