Last month I didn’t have many new products to talk about since I had so many trips! Madrid, Malaga, Zurich, Basel, Barcelona…however, November I had the chance to try some excited new ones that I’ve been loving lately, here are my November favourites!
- Urban Outfitters Marble daily journal, as I mentioned earlier, lately I’ve been travelling quite often, between the wedding, friend-trips and work…I hardly know where I wake up sometimes, which is great! but definitely realised that I needed a dairy journal to keep organise with everything and when I saw this one was love at first sight! you already know my obsession with marble and now is on sales at just £10!
- TONY&GUY Perp, heat high temperature protection, I bought the travel size on my way to Barcelona at the airport, since I forgot the one I normally use and it’s been such a big discovering for me, I love that not only protect my hair from heat but also helps with the breakage and damage!
- No7 Beautiful skin, deep pore purifier, I’ve discovered this product during my makeover with No7 last month, as the artist recommended it to me for my skin type (mix with pores). It contains a scrub tip that helps to exfoliates and unblocks the pores, which is exactly what I need and I’ve been really seeing the difference in my skin!
- No7 Beautiful skin, pore vacuum mask, in combination with the pore purifier I apply this mask, twice a week and this really helps to have a deep clean skin and to remove any excess oils, great value for money!
- Lord&Berry crayon lipstick, this is the perfect colour for this season,a glossy plumy-berry colour that will light up your look during the festive celebrations, extremely easy to apply and beautiful on any skin shade!
- Marc Jacobs Decadence, eau de parfum, last but definitely not least is my latest perfume discovering, at first I wasn’t that sure about the scent, I was just in love of the design of the perfume itself, but once on the skin is so sexy and mysterious, people always ask me what I’m wearing!
Happy Sunday Beauties!