We have entered my favourite month of the year, December! and with it comes my November Favourites!
The reason why December is my favourite month of the year is because is my birthday (actually tomorrow the 7th) and is Christmas time!
Last month I’ve spoiled myself a bit with a few beauty products with the excuse of my birthday, and my top products are:
- Make up for ever Pro Bronzer, I’m using the colour 30M which can looks quite dark, but when you apply it looks complete natural and you can build up the colour depending if is for day or an evening look.
- Elegant Touch nails kit, in my opinion is the cheaper and less damage way to have your nails done and stylish at your choice, I prefer to use Ultra adhesive tabs rather than the nails glue because it doesn’t damage your nails, plus it last longer.
- MAC eye shadow in Lucky green, this colour is so versatile, you can use it on its on for a more natural look or combine it with a darker green to create an amazing greenish smoky look which looks great on this season! Definitely one of my favourite shadows from mac!
- Clinique Clarifying lotion, I got this on a special gift set from Clinique of their 3-step skin care collection and I absolutely love it! your skin feels so clean and fresh after using it and if your skin is quite oily this product is the one for you!
- Black Opium Gift set from Debenhams, I’ve got a £10 voucher from Debenhams while shopping my Christmas gifts, so when I saw that they were running a 15% discount on most beauty products I just went to see what they had, Black Opium is one of my favourite perfumes is quite mysterious but sexy at the same time and with the gift set you get a 10ml black opium bottle, great to bring with you on a night out!
Next week I will be telling you all about my birthday celebration, so excited!
Happy Sunday Beauties!