Cohorted has always been one of my favourite beauty boxes out there, but they were always sold out the minute they came out so it was a bit struggle to try to get one every month, well…that has now changed since they have created the Black Edition Beauty subscription box!
Let me start by the down part, the price… it now cost £35, however, the box is worth £85 and you will find products from brands such us, BareMinerals, Too Faced, Nails Inc, Sigma…etc.
In November’s Box:
- Laura Mercier Flawless Face Book Complexion Palette £38, I’m obsess with this face kit, the size is just perfect to bring with you on a night out for a quick re-touch. The palette contains:
- Tinted Moisturiser creme compact
- Mineral Pressed powder
- Secret Camouflage duo
- Secret Concealer
- Secret Camouflage brush
- Nails Inc duo in Chelsea Flower show & Colville mews £11 (each), the nude tone is my favourite one, perfect for any occasion!
- Bare Minerals Instant Eye Reviver £15, this product is something I’ve never seen before! basically is a powder that becomes creamy once applied on the skin, is for the under eye area, you instantly feel a cooling effect and it helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles or looking tired eyes, amazing!
- Cargo the Essentials eye shadow palette £35, the palette contains 12 “better than neutral” shades, a black eye liner and a double head brush (the brush reminds me a lot to the Naked palette one), the colours of this palette are just perfect to create smoky eye looks, dark greys, and chocolate colours are the main tones of this incredible pigmented shadows, absolutely love this palette!
As you can see, although is a bit pricy, the box contains full size products of very reliable brands and I get to try things that probably would have never though about before and that I love!
Happy Sunday Beauties!