Today, while talking with a colleague at work, she asked me, “if you could only choose one makeup product which one would you choose?” I just couldn’t choose one…so my answer was: eyeliners & lipsticks! therefore, today I decided to tell you all about my top lipstick collection!
- Bobbi Brown Cosmic Raspberry lipstick, this is such a great colour for summer as it looks amazing when you are tan, plus it contains blue particulars that makes your teeth looks whiter!
- MAC Lipstick CYBER , looks black but is a dark plum, and looks incredible for a special occasion like an evening party or to wear on a date, combine it with nude shadows on your eyes and a good foundation to exaggerates the lips!
- Kiko lipstick in orange, another big trend this summer, orange is an amazing colour to wear while your are tan it brighten up your look completely and this one from Kiko is my favourite.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte lip color lipstick JENNA, if orange is too risky for you, this will be your colour, this coral lipstick is one of my top 3 lipsticks of all the times, you can wear it for any occasion, from day to evening and looks beautiful on any skin colour!
- MAC Matte Lipstick Diva, of course I needed to have red one in my selection, normally will be Ruby Woo from Mac, but since I discover this one I’ve been obsess with it! I love to mix it with a white outfit, the contrast is just amazing!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss, Shade 30 , you probably have noticed that most of my favourite lipsticks are dark…I just love a dark lipstick, this one is my favourite plum and goes with me everywhere, will safe your look for any last minute plan + high street price!
- MAC Matte Lipstick MEHR , last but not least is yet another mac, this (event tho in the picture looks kind of dark) is my nude pick, I wear it every day for work and for a casual look I will just add a lipliner to highlight the lips a bit more, this lipstick is definitely my favourite “nude” out there, you must try it to understand what I mean…
What about you guys?…if you could only choose one make up product which one would it be and why?…
Happy Monday Beauties!