I decided to write a post about my Mac Lipstick collection because I always find it useful to find new colours that I might have never heard of, so I hope you guys enjoy!
- Vegas Volt, this one is perfect during summer time, when you are tan, a light coral colour with a little shimmery finish.
- Cyber, I used to see this lipstick on Louis Thompson from Made in Chelsea (I’m a big fun of them I must admit… :P) and when I found out that it was cyber I needed to get it! this is a mixture between purple and black with a matte finish, gorgeous for any special occasion, definitely one of my favourite Mac lipsticks!
- Speed Dial, I have nearly finish this lipstick and I can hardly seen the name, I’m not sure if is Speed out or Speed dial as all I can see is the word speed, but on the website I could only find Speed Dial…I’ very sorry! if you guys know the name, please let me know so I can actually find it again! This is a very nice pink without looking too “Barbie doll”.
- Flat Out Fabulous, this will be the pink version of Ruby Woo, my favourite pink lipstick ever! it has a matte finish that make it last forever and the colour is nearly fucsia, just beautiful, one of my Top ones!
- Prepare for Pleasure, this one was part of a limited edition Christmas collection that my boyfriend gave me and I absolutely adore the color! it has a shimmery finish and it will instantly give you a “Marilyn Monroe” finish look!
- Ruby Woo, I always have had an obsession with red lipsticks until I found this one…this is (at least for me) the perfect red! it also has a matte finish and is just the right red for my skin, this lipstick comes with me everywhere as it works perfectly on any occasion, day time, afternoon or evening, is just a must have for me!
- Sandy B, as you can see from my collection I rarely use a nude colour, because whenever I want to give to myself a natural look, I just use a lip liner and a transparent gloss, I’m just not into nude lipsticks, but as you know, there’s always an exception and this one is mine! Shimmery finish (also amazing when you are tan!)
- Retro Matte, this one must also have been a limited edition as I don’t seem to find it on the website… 🙁 , I bought this one while I was in Italy on holidays, don’t you love to “kill your time” on Mac while you are on the airport?! time just flight for me there! and this one in particular is a mixture between Ruby Woo and Flat Out Fabulous, also with a matte finish, beautiful!
- Rebel, if you are into dark lipstick this is probably for you, plumb colour with a Matte finish, one of my top 3 without a doubt!
I know that a lot of people will be thinking in “Diva” (well, unfortunately is out of stock so I’m waiting to get the notification from Mac and get it as I’ve heard amazing reviews), there are also many more out there that I’m probably missing, so please share your favourite ones and let me know of those good ones that I’m missing!
Happy Sunday Beauties!