Don’t get me wrong, I still think that their boxes are extremely cute and that some if the beauty products are really good but are they good enough to pay £13 a month? Would I buy the things of the box myself if I seen them in a store…? I’m not sure and all those question came to mi mind the moment I opened my My Little Road Trip Box.
In the box:
- A Postcard, To be very fair the one thing I’m sure I would buy myself if I saw it somewhere would be their postcards, as I told you on previous reviews of My Little box, I am collecting them in order to put them on the wall of my future office (all of this are my dreams talking laud as at the moment I live in a very tiny 1 bedroom flat), each post card has a different message and their designs are so cute! I just love them,
- A Travel Organizer, this is one perfect example of what I mean, yes it is really nice and yes it is very practical, but would I buy it myself? Do I really need it?
- A note pad with pen, and yet another example…I mean, at the end of the day is just a tiny note pad with a nice design and a pen…
- Garnier Micellar Cleaning Water, luckily this product balanced the rest and I’ve been actually loving it since day one.
- My Little Beauty Aftersun, it supposed to be a refresh cream, it does smell really nice but I wouldn’t buy it myself…
- Essie nail polish in 321, this together with Garnier water, were my highlights.
Yes, I got it, the idea is nice but the box is supposed to be worth £69 and I think there are boxes out there offering better products for less money, that’s where my dilemma is right now…
There have been months where they include a Diane Von Furstenberg scarff or Bracelets that you could customise yourself, but somehow this one has totally been a turn down for me unfortunately.
I’be been subscribed nearly a year to my Little Box but the magazine is not longer a magazine, the products are not exiting me as much, that’s why I think I’m going to give it a last change otherwise will be the end of My little box for me… 🙁
What about you guys? which beauty boxes are your favourites out there? Am I missing any good one? Let me know because I’m always in the loop of news ones!
Happy Wednesday Beauties!