Summer has already arrived to My Little Box and this month is a very special edition as is My Little Provence Box!
In the box:
- L’Occitane gift set with:
- Mistral Fresh Shower Gel.
- Verbena Body Lotion.
- Soap with Verbena Leaves.
- Hand & Nail Cream Roses el Reines.
- Golden Stitched Cuff, I was actually quite impress with this gift, because not only I love the bracelet, but also you have the opportunity to make it your own which I think it make it pretty special.
- My Little Beauty eye shadow pen in bronce, I haven’t had the chance to try it just yet, but lately eyeshadows pens are a big trend and I’ve been trying myself a few, like the Kiko ones which I love, so I’m really looking forward to give it a try, plus the colour is just beautiful!
- Fridge stickers.
- And a super cute post card,
This is actually one of my favourite boxes so far, not only I love L’Occitante, but the big highlight of the box for me has definitely being the golden Stitched! You can change the colours every time, try to find different designs…etc and I just think is such a lovely gift!
This weekend I’m going to Gran Canaria, I’m actually going to meet two very good friends of mine that for the distance I haven’t being able to see since the past 6 years and we are meeting there after all this time to spend the weekend together, I’m super excited!
I will tell you all about it when I come back!
Happy Friday Beauties!