This month is all about blue, is all about sea, is all about sun…this month My Little Box has prepared for us: My Little French Riviera Box!
I’ve been subscribed to My little box for a few months already but every box surprise me more and more with their different themes, their uniques ideas, everything! starting from the box itself to the products, I can’t have enough of it!
The box looks like this,
In the box,
- Their signature Post Card,
- Sea Salt Fresh Scrub by My Little Beauty, this exfoliant cream contains “Ajonc water” that apparently stimulates your happiness molecules!
- KERASTASE CIMENT THERMIQUE , I absolutely love Kerastase and this heat protector hair milk is amazing, great for dry, damage hair and for me specially since I straight my hair every day!
- Loved by Sarah Lavoine nail polish, this dar turquoise/blue looks beautiful on any season of the year!
- Planters duo, beautiful covers to use for your plants, makeup brushes, pens…etc
- Sarah Lavoine Sun glasses, definitely my favourite item of the box! I just love this glasses, they have a retro/chic style perfect for different occasions, plus they have high protection against sunglare!
Now you probably understand why I love this beauty box so much! is just less than £14 a month, you can unsubscribe at any time and the brands they work with are just amazing!
Another good thing about beauty boxes is that you get to try products that you probably would never have bought otherwise and is worth the money as the box has a value of over £60!
Let me know which one is (or are) your favourite beauty box out there and why, I’m always in the loop of new ones!
Happy Wednesday Beauties!