Last month was all about Fashion Week and My Little box didn’t want to miss it! Just when I wasn’t sure about keeping my subcription, they surprise me with this special edition of My Little Fashion Box!
In the box:
- Kerastase, Spray a porter, use it at the ends of your hair to create texturised looks in seconds, also great for those days when your hair feels incredible impossible to style to add a few beach weaves and instant volume even if your hair is as thin as mine!
- La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream , with SPF 20 this cream is perfect for dry and sensitive skin (unfortunately mine is oily 🙁 so it doesn’t really work for me) I’m using it as makeup base and few drops goes a long way.
- My Little Beauty Red Dingue de lui Lip colour, this berry-red gloss dries instantly, creating the perfect matte look for your lips that will be bulletproof! (however I wouldn’t pay 22€ which apparently is the cost of the gloss…).
- Cointreau mini cocktail kit, with a selections of cocktails recipes like Cointreau Fizz and a 0,05 L Cointreau Bottle I’m ready to host a girls house-party to do a bit of gossip while having some amazing drinks!
- Neo-Nail Art kit, far from any regular nail print you might have seen before, I found this kit super unique with this graphic-chic design that will make you stand from the crow!
- American Vintage Scarf, last but definitely not least is this limited edition stunning scarf perfect to style on any look from casual to smart this season!
My Little Box really went above any of my expectations with this box, I just wish all of them could have the same quality as unfortunately I have a kind of “roller cost” feeling with this box… sometimes their boxes are just great, but other months can also be quite disappointed…I’m hoping next one will be as good as this one!
Happy Sunday Beauties!