My Little Box of this month has arrived and I’m super excited!
This month is call “My Little energy box” and is all about bringing back your normal routine after the Christmas holidays!
The box contains:
- The regular post card, they are so cute that I could honestly use them as a wallpaper, I love them!, in fact at the moment, I am putting them on different frames and the day I’ll have a bigger house, I’ll organise them all in the wall of “mi office room” (or at least that’s how I picture my new house…lol).
- My Little magazine, this time is all about moving, exercise and healthy life style! with hair tutorials, nails tutorial and make tips!
- A 2015 Calendar, great to bring with you everywhere! I was actually looking for something like this to start the year and now I have it! this one have great post, super cute designs and a note pad at the end of it, love it!
- My Little Sports Bag, this bag is super cute and is the perfect accessory for the gym (or for a weekend brake J ).
- My Little Beauty’s Energising mist, with antioxidants, vitamin C and regenerating green tea, is a “splash” of energy to your skin.
- Talika’s Photo-Hydra day, the technology of this cream collects the sun’s energy and turns it into intercellular hydrating energy, doesn’t sounds bad at all.
- Nails Inc. varnish in Tate red, you can never get it wrong with this colour.
I actually can’t wait to start trying all this amazing skin products to see the results!
Also in the magazine you will find a “workout challenge” with a daily exercise routine calendar to keep fitter and fitter every month! now I do not have any excuse! 🙂
Happy Friday Beauties!