I have to admit that My Little Dream Box is one of my favourite My Little Box so far!
I finally managed to pre-order June’s Cohorted Beauty Box, I’ve been trying to get one for a while because the reviews are really good, but is nearly impossible to get one as its sold out nearly immediately! Anyway, until I received that one, My Little box is still my favourite beauty box out there, the details of each box are just incredible!
This time I’ve got,
- A post card ” If you can dream it, you can do it!“, each box contains a beautiful post card with a “motivation” sentence, lately I’m all about making my dreams come true, I know, it might sound a bit ridiculous, but for a while I’ve been thinking to stop dreaming a bit and try to start all those projects that I have in my head! and why not?! that’s why when I first saw the box, a just though ok…this is a sign! 😛
- Repairing Hair Mask for dry ends (I’ve tried it the other day and not only really moisturised my hair but the smell is delicious, Coco scent one of my favourites scents!).
- Soft Perfume by Sabé Masson in Copacabana (this is a solid stick called “Soft Perfume”, smells like hydrant cream, you can bring it with you everywhere and is very practical to use when you are traveling to freshen up a bit).
- Lip Balm by Lou Lesage, (a great multi-use as you can apply as a lip balm or as a blush and it contains moisturise).
- Rotating Stamp, (this was one of my favourite things of the box! contains 12 different messages, ideal to “Stamp with Love” 😉 )
- Necklace “Bonne étoile” by Delphine Pariente, (and when I though that, that was all, there was a cloud with a message: “Once upon a dream” with a good luck engrave necklace inside, super cute!)
Is probably the details of each box, each theme, the little surprises what it makes this Box to be that special for me, it really hasn’t disappoint me even once and I’ve been subscribed for nearly a year now!
Happy Wednesday Beauties!