You probably remember from previous posts, that after a year of trying My Little Box I decided to unsubscribe as I wanted to try different beauty boxes, but a month ago they contacted me to come back and I decided to give it another goal, this is My Litte Bubble box!
- Nat & Nin Business Card wallet, made out of real leather in mustard absolutely beautiful! great to bring my blog cards with me anywhere.
- My Little Beauty-beauty blender, if you love makeup you know that you can never have enough beauty blenders! plus the super point end is great for contouring under the eyes.
- My Little Corner brush, I love this hair brush is so cute that it looks great just as part of the decoration on your bedside table!
- My Little Beauty Bubble Blush, at first I though that it was a nail polish but is a cheeks and lips tint, it dries extremely quick so you need to apply just a few drops and blend it right after, looks extremely natural on your cheeks and you can build it up on your lips.
- Garancia Pschitt Magic, this micro peeling edition works on your skin every morning acting as a firming, cleanser and luminous treatment.
- Givenchy Noir Couture Volume mascara, I was so surprise when I saw this product, as is the first time that My Little Box includes a top brand beauty product in one of their boxes!
- My Little Beauty energised water, I’ve tried this product before (as I received it in one of their previous boxes) and is great for the skin as it contains vitamin C.
As you can see, if there is something that My Little Box has that no other beauty box out there have is that their are so unique! from the beautiful box prints, the post cards, the magazine, their products… everything is made counting until the smaller details and to be honest I have not found anything like this in any other box, plus you need to remember that is only £13!
Happy Easter Beauties!