Another My Little Box has arrived! and I couldn’t be any more excited about this one!
This time the vlogger Fleur De Force has collaborated with my Little Box creating this special Christmas edition.
If you are a b/vlogger lover you most probably known Fleur de Force, but if you don’t, I strongly recommend you to check her channel, she’s been one of my first inspirations in the blogger world and I actually had the pleasure to meet her in a blogger Masterclass that I attended , where she was one of the collaborators.
On that Super blogger masterclass, we were probably over 100 people and she (together with other collaborators like Rocknrollbride) was kind enough to see each one of us and answer any of our questions, I think she is really natural and definitely, as I was mentioning before, a huge inspiration.
On this edition of My little box I’ve got:
- A post card, I’m actually putting each one of them (of each box) in a frame and I’m hanging them on the wall, I think they are so beautiful and looks great!
- My Little World magazine, with plenty of DIY tutorials, an interview with Fleur and much more!
- A head band by “Make my lemonade”.
- Masking tape, gift tags and wool yarn to DIY before Christmas.
- Inside a beautiful bag with a print that says: “Do all things with Love”:
- L’Occitane, Inmortelle precious cream, I was actually very happy when I saw this cream, because I’m a big fan of this brand, their products are amazing and you can choose from anti ageing, body oils, hand creams…etc as their range is huge!
- My Little Beauty lipstick, I love the colour Coral and it feels like a gloss but with a big pigmentation.
- Cowshed body lotion, the smell of this cream is just amazing!
By the way! the countdown for Christmas has begun…just 7 days left!
Have you bought all the presents already? I still need to short out most of them, and my family is arriving next Tuesday, so I better hurry up…every year is the same, I tent to leave everything for the last minute and then I get super stress! wish me luck! 😉