First of all, I’m so sorry that I couldn’t post last Sunday, lately I’ve been having a few problems when uploading my posts… 🙁 but as a recompense you will have 2 post this week! 🙂
It’s been a while since the last time I gave you an update about my latest MAC lipsticks collection and I thought that it could be handy to you for some inspo if you still need to short some last minute presents before Christmas (like me! lol).
- MAC Kinda Sexy, the name say it all…this is one of the sexiest nude tones I’ve ever seen! works in any skin type and I absolutely love it!
- MAC Russian red, a classic! if you find that Ruby Boo is just too dry for your lips, this will be your perfect alternative, in my opinion Russian Red has absolutely nothing to envy to the legendary Channel and is much more affordable!
- MAC Amorous, very similar to Dark side just a tone down, you can’t get it wrong with this one!
- MAC Mehr, the famous Mehr! when the “boom” of Kylie Jenner big lips started, everyone was getting crazy for this tone and I remember that it was sold out everywhere! now, that she has her own makeup line (will talk a bit about it soon on a new post) you can find it in any MAC store and is great for those who don’t really like nude tones but as well are no big fans of bold colours.
- MAC Dark Side amplified, this is the perfect colour for the festive celebrations! slightly glossy, this deep burgeon will be the highlight of your look!
- MAC Chili, the latest one I’ve got and my new obsession! perfect to stand out of the crowd with this orangy-red tone.
Happy Wednesday Beauties and Merry Christmas!