Since I moved back to Spain, my hair and face routine has changed a bit as the weather is obviously different and today I’m showing you My latest face and hair essentials !
- Aussie, dry shampoo volumeThis is the perfect dry shampoo for fine hair, it adds volume and shine without drying your hair and smells beautiful!
- Essence, mini make up remover wipes waterproo I travel quite a lot for work so this set of 15 mini wipes is the best option when being away and you only have hand luggage (TIP: first wash-off your face with soap and use the wipes to remove any left makeup on your eyes).
- Garnier Purifying Botanical Toner, with 96% of natural ingredients, no paragons or artificial ingredients; I love to apply this tone after removing my makeup to matify my skin.
- Nivea in-shower makeup remover, you can use it in the shower or as your daily cleanser routine. When it comes to remove my make up I always feel quite lazy, but with this method you have no excuse! is so easy, just apply the gel with circle motions all over your face and neck and wash it off.
- L’oreal hydra genius liquid moisturiser, this water base is perfect to use as a primer, it holds your makeup throughout the day and keeps your skin looking fresh and hydrate all day, such an amazing discover!
- Garnier moisture bomb mist,I like to use it before the L’oreal hydra genius, to add anti-ageing properties and spf, which is a must for me living in Spain.
Happy Thursday Beauties!