How was you Halloween weekend?? I’m still recovering from mine!
As promised, here is my post about all the products from the goodie bag that Company magazine gave us in the “Bloggers Style the High Street 2014” event.
- Wilkinson sword HydroSilk water activated Moisturising Serum, leaves you an incredible soft skin after, perfect to use in the shower and it comes with a travel cover (great to bring it with you when you travel).
- Impulse Rock & Love Amber and Orange blossom body fragrance/duft deodorant, perfect to bring in your bag as is a travel size and great during busy working days for a quick fresh-up.
- Models Own nail polish “Diamond Luxe” beautiful color with a glitter finish, perfect for a night out or a special occasion and looks great in any skin tone.
- Balmi moisturising lip bal cube, strawberry flavour, is very soft, comes in a super cute mini cube (that has an amazing smell of strawberry as well) and has SPF 15.
- Nail Art, nail tattoos, super easy to use, is like a sticker, choose your design and place it on your nail, looks so cool, apply a clear top coat after to make it last longer.
- Skin Art, temporary tattoos, you remember when younger you used to buy a gum and inside there was a sticker tattoo? well works exactly the same and is a great idea if you are planning to do one to maybe try with a temporal one and she if it convince you.
- Skin Art, glitter tattoos, this is actually perfect for the glitter make up look that I was telling you the other day about, I will make a post of the look soon (looks amazing and is so look, I’m planning to wear this look in New Years eve).
- Yardley bath and body in three samples: (Energising peony,Invigorating blue orchid and uplifting daisy) hydrating & enriching body lotion.
- Too Faced, melted, long wear lipstick “melted peony” another great item to have in your bag!
- Sleek gloss me in 23 thai orchid, is kind of like the affordable version of Nars lip gloss longer than life “Annees Folles”.
- Next sheer patterns tights in black.
- Paul Mitchell styling brush.
- Muscle rescue neck & shoulder Heat Patch (great after a long day).
- Models Own, my midi hair chalk in green, use hair spray after use to lock the colour and removes with warm water and soap.
- A Notepad (perfect to put all my ideas for mew posts, pictures etc and has the perfect size to bring it with me everyday in my bag).
- Paul Mitchell awapuhi wild ginger texturizing sea spray for beach waves, helps you to give more volume to you hair.
- Paul Mitchell, frizz-free curl therapy.
- Real Techniques, you base/flawless core collection, I was so happy when I saw this set as I am a huge fan of their brushes and their blog and youtube channel “Pixiwoo” (if you don’t know them, check them out because they are amazing and are such a big inspiration for me http://www.pixiwoo.com).
- Company Lashes.
- Blanx white shock tooth paste.
- Makebelieve enhance luminize skin highlighter, in cream, it also looks amazing as an eye shadow as it has a glitter finish.
- 20% discount in Warehouse.
- 50% discount in browhaus.
Pretty amazing! now you can see why this goodie bag is the best i’ve ever had so far!
By the way! my blog business cards have arrived! check my instagram or twitter to see how they look! and don’t forget to let me know what do you think!
Have a nice week ahead!
Que tal fue vuestro fin de semana de Halloween? yo aun me estoy recuperando del mío.
Como os prometi, en este post os cuento todo de la bolsa de regalo que me dieron al evento de la revista Company “Blogger Style the High Street” al que fui el jueves pasado.
No os voy a poder hacer la traducción literal de los productos, ya que son ingleses, pero chequearlos en ingles, y si hay algunos que no entendéis o que queréis que os explique en español, me lo decís vale?
Por cierto ya me han llegado my tarjetas de negocio de mi blog! echarle un vistazo a mi twiter o instagram para que veas como han quedado y decirme que os parecen por fa!
Que tengáis una semana increible!