I’m kind of obsess with palettes, specially eyeshadow ones, so today I’m going to “walk” you though my eyeshadow palette collection!
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, this actually was the first eyeshadow palette that I bought, is a combination of 12 shades (matte and shimmery) with a majority of nude tones, which was the main reason why I chose this one first. I use this palette for work as the colours are just perfect for a neutral look and will last you all day!
- Urban Decay Naked Palette, after trying the Naked palette 3, I was so in love with the shadows that I decided to get another one, in my opinion, the number 2 is a combination of both, that’s why I went for this . As you can see this one is more “goldish” , I use it for a night out or special occasions, if you ask me… I couldn’t choose between 1 and 3, I just love them both!
- Cargo Let’s Meet In Paris Eye Palette, I’ve got this palette through one of my beauty boxes (Cohorted) it also contains 12 eyeshadows but all of the shades are shimmery. I am actually quite impress with this palette, the shadows are extremely pigmented and the colours are just beautiful!
- Dior Eyeshadow Palette , this was a present from my boyfriend and they are just amazing! the package is just perfect to bring them with you in your makeup bag, they have a mirror and a small brush inside and the colours are just incredible, extremely pigmented and long lasting! I could have them all!
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect , this was a present from my very good friend Nadia on my 30s, she knows how much I love makeup and I always wanted to have a chanel eyeshadow palette, as the shadows are amazing, but obviously they are quite pricy, so I was absolutely shocked when she gave me this palette, you really can tell the difference!
- MAC Quad palette, I decided to include it as a palette because for years I didn’t know about this product and I think is just the best idea ever! basically you can buy an empty palette for just less than a fiver and create your own customise palette with mac individual pro eyeshadows (they cost less than the normal ones because are a little bit smaller) but still they will last you for ever, again best ting ever!
- Snow White And The Huntsman by Diego Dalla Palma Make Up Palette, another palette that came through my Cohorted beauty box, this palette contains 6 eyeshadows (3 matte and 3 shimmery) a black eyeliner and a lipstick (the lipstick actually remind me to the new Estee Lauder Kendall Jenner Lipstick, is such a practical palette and I love the package!
So this is my eyeshadow palette collection, do you have any favourites? I have my eye in the new Love eyeshadow palette from Urban decay, probably my next acquisition… 🙂
Happy Friday Beauties!