Today was a preview of what the 26th of December is going to look like…as today was Black Friday!
For those of you who don’t know what it means, Black Friday is the following day to the famous “Thanks giving” in United States and is quite similar to what in UK call “Boxing day” which only means one thing…big sales everywhere!
I’m not a fan of waiting long cues, pack places..etc so I decided to have an online Black Friday 🙂
Is actually the first time that I see this, since I’m living in London (over 5 years already) and I don’t know if the reason why I’ve never heard of this is because I just didn’t know (which is quite estrange as I’m always in the search of new promotions and sales) or because it really was the first Black Friday here in the UK , let me know in the comments if you know the answer as I’m quite curious.
Anyway, today I’ve got myself a few nice treats (since my birthday is coming up next week! 7th of December).
The first online shop I went was obviously Misguided, my favourite online shop ever! and this is what I bought:
- Tailored Bandeau Jumpsuit black £29.99, I was actually looking for a black jumpsuit as I’d like to wear it on my birthday and this one look pretty good.
- Zenobia Zip Back Dip Hem Jumper £24.99, love the detail of the zip at the back!
- Aztec printed Fringed blanket wrap £22.99, ponchos are a big trend this winter and as soon as I saw this one I just felt in love! I actually can’t wait to start wearing it!
You may be thinking that it doesn’t look that cheap, considering that was on sales, but to the total of that you had to add a 20% discount, plus a free next day delivery!
Then I had to pass by H&M, is also one of my favourites shop and being black Friday it was the perfect excuse for me! 😉
- Black, leather back basic t-shirt £12.99, basic t-shirts are a must-have in my wardrobe, you can play, as much as you want, with them, making so many different looks, and the detail of the leather back was the real deal!.
- Black bailarinas £7.99, I love to use them to go to work, and because I give them quite a big use on a daily basis, I just need to renew them every now and then.
The discount on H&M worked different, there, the most you expend, the bigger the discount is, as I expended less than £25 my discount was %10 (but, hey, less is nothing!).
And last but definitely not least is my Ciaté nail polish collection worth over £30 at just £10! you remember on my previous post that I mentioned to you that they were doing this Christmas edition gift with the Ciaté nails polishes? Well…if you go to TKmax (and you still lucky enough to find them) will be yours at just £10!
So this is my Black Friday haul, don’t forget to tell me all about yours!