As soon as you entered Miss Sixty’s store, the stuff welcomed you with glasses of prosecco while you had a tour through their new Denim collection.
Like proper celebrities, you could have your hair done and try your favourite pieces while looking all glam!
I managed to had a little chat with some of the guests like Marie Claire’s fashion editor Lucia Debieux and the amazing fashion blogger Lorna Luxe, who not only was lovely but also gave us some very good styling tips when it comes to denim, Did you know that the skinny jeans were created by Miss Sixty?!
From leather jackets to dungarees, the options were incredibly versatile, playing a lot with different layers.
If all of that wasn’t enough, you could also try anything from the store and they will print the picture for you (I actually felt in love with this oversize jeans shirt) and a goodie bag!
In the goodie bag:
- Marie Claire’s magazine, december edition.
- Haley Hill book, It’s got to be perfect.
- Murray essential-c cleanser.
- Philip Kingsley, elasticizer pre-shampoo conditioner.
- Balance me, restore and replenish face cream.
- Neal’s Yard, geranium & orange hand cream.
- L’Occitane, subtle violet hand cream.
They proper spoiled us and I just couldn’t have asked for a better evening!
Happy Sunday Beauties!