Is official, June is here, and that only means one thing…is May Favourites! This month I have made quite a few makeup discovering that I’ve been loving since!
Let’s get started!
- Lipstick Mehr, I actually decided to try this lipstick after seeing one of Sam’s (BeautyCrush) vlogs, I strongly recommend you to visit her channel, if you haven’t already, she is just amazing! and I’ve been wearing it every day since! the colour is just amazing and if you combine it with Mac lip pencil Soar or Lip Pencil – Whirl the final look is just stunning!
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation this is actually my first Nars foundation I’ve ever had, I’ve heard so much about it that I decided to give it a go, and let me tell you something, from day one everybody was giving me compliments about my skin, is very light but with a really good coverage it last all day and you only need few drops, the one I use is Barcelona, a must have for me!
- MAC Concealer Studio Finish, it might look really strong but less is definitely more when it comes to this concealer, just need to draw a few lines in the contour area of your face and blend it with the brush that you used for your foundation, the finish results are really natural and long lasting, another top product for me this month!
- NARS Pro Prime Instant Line & Pore Perfector , while trying the foundation, I explained to the lovely lady at the counter that I was actually thinking to buy the Benefit Porefessional and she suggested me to try this one, OMG! I honestly think this is like a cheap and practical version of Botox! instantly removes any line or pore of your skin, leaving it looking flawless, now it comes with me everywhere as the size is just perfect for your makeup bag.
- CLINIQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser, you probably know from previous post that my all time favourite one has always been Makeup Store Brush Cleaning Soap, but unfortunately they close their Canary Wolf shop and as they don’t sell online I now need to go to the other side of London to buy it, so I checked a few ones online and I heard very good reviews about this one, you can find it in Boots (which is very practical since I have one besides my house) and is not very pricy so I went for it and I really like it!
As you see this month has been all about makeup, but that’s because I’ve been travelling quite a lot in May so all those Airport visits have had this results 🙂 .
Happy Monday Beauties!