Summer is starting to make her way in and that’s why my May favourites are arriving earlier than ever!
- Nivea Q10 Day & Night, the day one contains SPF15 UVB and UVA, is anti wrinkle and pore refining, which is all I look in a cream! and the night one contains active ingredients that penetrates on the skin working while you sleep, genius and very affordable!
- L’oreal Nude magique cushion foundation, I was really excited to try this product since I heard so much about it has become one of my regular ones now. Although it comes with a sponge, I prefer to apply it with my beauty blender, the finish is medium to light and it leaves your skin looking incredible natural and glowy.
- NYX felt tip liner, I’m always in the loop of new eye liners, my top one is still Kat Von D but since I need to order that one online, I decided to try something new until I go to Spain and get it from Sephora. This eye liner does the job, is extremely black, dries instantly and is quite long lasting for such an affordable price!
- Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge, basically my must have beauty blender! with the time, I’m kind of getting an obsession with this product, I use it to apply concealer, foundation, setting powder, everything!
- Lush Roots, if you have fine hair and tent to loose a lot of hair, this is your product! they use 3 different types of mint to stimulate your scalp, plus the olive oil ingredients helps to hydrate your hair, I absolutely love this product!
- New Look pointed pumps, they were £8 on sales and I love them! they are super stylish, you can wear them with jeans, dresses, skirts…anything and it will automatically add a chic touch to your look!
Happy Sunday Beauties!