Is that time of the month already! I actually realised that I was having a quite big selection for my March Favourites so I have carefully cut it into just my top 10 items/products.
- Makeup Favourites, brows and lips are one of my biggest obsessions when it comes to makeup and I finally bought Mac lipstick Diva which I’ve been trying to buy for a while but was always sold out and let me tell you, this lipstick is just amazing!! if you are into dark lips this is for you and also from Mac this month I’m loving the Ruby Woo Lipglass (you guys have a full description on my Mac Pencilled in Collection post)
My next makeup favourite is Beautu UK Hi Brow Kit, not only is super chip (just £3,99!) but also I find this kit super handy, it contains 3 different browns, which is perfect because I like to mix them in order to get the perfect match, also it has a brow wax to fix the shadow and a mini brush with a tiny tweezer! I got it on my Latest in Beauty Glamour Spring Beauty Edit box and I’ve using it since!
- Nails Favourites, Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy (130 Color base + 010 Top Coat) this also came on my Glamour Spring Beauty Edit box and I had to included it on this months favourites because I’ve been loving it so much since I tried it! the colour is so nice and perfect for this season but also the top coat make it last a week without any brakes and looks extremely shining, is kind of like an affordable “shellac” lookalike finish.
- Skincare, Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream your skin will have a natural glow from day one and is anti-aging so a big plus for me, my skin feels really hydrated in the morning.
- Hair, Neål & Wolf Guard heat protection, my boyfriend was actually the first person to noticed this product amazingly, he said that my hair was smelling so good and felt very soft and it is actually true, I can’t even describe the smell but I’ve been loving this product a lot! I used to use L’oreal heat protector but this one have gain the top one position!
- Fashion, New Look rose-Gold Backpack I first saw this bag on silver at the London Fashion Week and I felt in love immediately, is just £19,99 and is really practical for me, as every time I’m going to an event I need to bring my camera and all the staff so not only is beautiful but is also really comfy and it match perfectly with my second item River Island Black Boots they are now half price at just £20!, in the pictures I’m wearing both,
And this are my top items/products for this month, let me know yours guys, I’m always on the hunt for new ones! 🙂
Happy Easter Beauties!