Last month I discovered some quite amazing new products and with no further delay, here are my March Favourites!
- Minty Coco natural teeth whitening, last month Minty Coco sent me one of their trial boxes, I’ve used it for 14 days and absolutely love the results! my teeth were instantly whiter after the first use plus it leaves your mouth so fresh afterwards, definitely a big fan!
- NYX Lip Lingerie gloss, I’m obsess with this new glosses, their formula is super pigmented plus they are long lasting, my favourite colours are: Embellishment, Lace details and Push-up, you can find them in Boots for less than £6!
- Ray-ban Club master Classic, they needed to be in my monthly favourites as they are the first pair of good sunglasses that I buy! I love them, living in London sunglasses are not the most used accessorise that you will wear, but lately we are having quite a few sunny days so any little excuse is good to have them on!
- Chanel Illusion d’ombre longwear luminous shadow, I love everything of this product, from the mini eye brush that comes with it, the colour of this particular shadow, the cushion applicator…everything! as you can see in the picture is such an unique colour that gives you plenty of possibilities to play around!
- Home Bargains, just right in front of my house they opened this shop, which as the name indicates is basically a multi store where you can find many different products (from beauty to garden…etc) at a very good price and while having a look around I saw this clip-in extensions that called my attention, as they are clip-in they don’t damage your hair and it actually looks pretty natural so for less than £20 I bough this 18″ extensions that I’ve been loving lately!
- Benefit Boi-ing concealer, last month while on the airport on our way to Italy, I noticed that my eyes looked quite tired since I did work in the morning and was quite late in the evening , so while fishing around in the Benefit store, I try some of the lighter colour Boi-ing concealer under my eyes and my face instantly lighted up! I don’t use it as a concealer but as highlight and I absolutely love it!
I told you…last month I’ve discovered so many new amazing products that I love, definitely worth to try and most of them (except Chanel) quite affordable!
Happy Sunday Beauties!