I’ve found another beauty box in the market and this one got me pretty obsess lately! have you heard about Look Incredible beauty box yet?!
In the box,
- Bellapierre Kabuki brush £22,50, this brush is so soft, ideally to use with powder foundation, like MAC powder foundation (which is the one I use for work).
- Bare minerals READY blush £22, this is an incredible natural, long lasting blush that will enhance your cheeks in the most discreet way.
- Claire’s Nail trio £9, I am specially obsess with the middle one, this are just the perfect accessory for your nails!
- Korres eye primer £15, I haven’t tried this product yet, but apparently is crease proof, helps to keep your shadow all day and you can even use it as a primer prior your concealer, can’t actually wait to try it!
- MAC Patentpolish Lip pencil £17,50, this most probably was my favourite product of the box, first because I love MAC and second because I love this fucsia colour! Is not the typical matte MAC, this one is a gloss on the form of a pen but has an incredible finish!
As you can see for less than £20 (exactly £18,99) you get to experience products of the hand of Urban decay, MAC, Bareminerals, etc… worth over £80 with 5 full size products, I love it!
Happy Sunday Beauties!