This past month between holidays, the engagement and the preparations… I’ve been all over the place, but finally here are my June’s Favourites!
- Coconut-lane, I’m obsess with this brand! from Iphone covers to wall art, jewellery, stationary…etc they have the cutest things ever! you should definitely check them out, plus I am collaborating with them so you can use my discount code: BARBIE16 for 20% discount on everything!
- Benefit Brow collection, I love the new brow collection from Benefit, my favourite one is the goof proof eyebrow pencil (I use number 5) is kind of the cheapest version of Anastasia brow definer (they also have a smaller version if you are looking for more precision-Precisely, my brow pencil) which I combine with Gimme Brow, but now they’ve also added the ready, set brow! clear gel which I find great specially during summer to use before going to the beach or the pool as is waterproof!
P.S: you can get a sample of each product of this collection through different magazines, like ELLE, Glamour, Marie Claire… and decide which one you need in your life before buy it (your welcome… 😉 ).
- Invisibobble, I got this during one event and I’ve been using them ever since, this is just fantastic, holds tight enough long hair but is soft enough to don’t pull any hair when you remove it! (you can get them in different colours to match yours or even in transparent, simply genius)
- The Body shop Spa of the World moroccan rhassoul body mask, apply it all over your arms, belly and legs, leave it for 10 minutes and have a hot shower (or bath if you have one) your skin will feel firmer and tighter right away after the shower! the only down size is that you need to use quite a lot of product, so basically 200ml will probably last you a couple of times (maximum 3 if you are tiny) but for just £16 is worthy!
- ASOS Fergus Cross Strap leather Sandals, I love them! they are so confortable and trendy at the same time (most of the time is hard to mix both) with real white leather on the top and suede lining at just £22 is just an absolutely bargain!
- Zara Fringed printed cross body bag, last but not least is this bag from Zara, I just love everything about this bag, the details of the fringe, the fake snake print, the gold chain…everything!
And that’s about it this month, don’t forget to follow me on Snapchat: Barbieshandy to keep update with me every day!
Happy Sunday Beauties!