Summer is back and I still can’t believe how fast this year has passed! Today is that time of the month…is June Favourites!
Well, between my new job and holidays, my monthly favourites haven’t changed much, but I do have a few new products that I’ve been loving lately and today I will tell you all about them!
- Dolce & Gabanna eyeliner in white, I got this eye liner in one of Cohorted Beauty Box and I wasn’t really keen on it as I never used to wear white eyeliner before, well…now, I can’t even explain you with words how much I love this eyeliner, it really brighten your eyes, last you all day and makes such a big different (specially if you have brown or black eyes) another good thing is that as is white you will never have those “Panda eyes” problems after a long day, now I use it nearly every day!
- Kerastase RESISTANCE termo-active treatment , and yet another product that I discovered thanks to another beauty box (My Little Box) and that’s why I love beauty boxes so much, becaouse you get to try all this different products that might become a big discovering for you! I used to use the L’oreal heat protection but everything changed the moment I tried this one! Not only smells amazing but also leaves my hair so smooth and silky…is just amazing!
- H&M glass and platter porcelain duo, I’ve got my inspiration from one of my favourite vloggers (Lily Pebbles) the glass is great for your makeup brushes and the platter looks amazing as a background for your pictures!
- Veet Spawax, my latest incorporation! I actually did a whole post about just this product the other day, that’s how much I love it!
- Yplan App, a friend recommended me to download this FREE! app and I’m addicted to it! basically you can select any day of the week or any future events, like concert, festivals, restaurants…etc at a special price, the other day I bought tickets to the cinema (valids up until the 26th of August for any VUE cinema’s film, any day of the week, at any time) for just £5! A must app to download.
As you see there are no many different products this month but sometimes less is more and this ones I’ve actually been loving since day one and I think are a must have for your wish lists in case you’ve never try them before!
Happy Friday Beauties!