Lately, I have so much going on between my engagement, events, some new brands collaborations coming up, etc…is the middle of August and nearly forgot about my July’s favourites !
- Benefit Fakeup Color 02 Medium concealer, I know that this product has been in the market for a while, but I didn’t tried it until last month, while I was at the airport (my favourite place to buy makeup, as I have all my favourite brands together!) and the girl working there, recommended it to me. The coverage of this concealer is just out of this world, instantly get rides of any dark sports, fine lines… and it does not crease at all, absolutely in love!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo , I first heard about this brand on the #BigBloggerExpo event and was love at first sight, specially with the dry shampoo. If you are brunette, you would probably understand how difficult is to find a dry shampoo that doesn’t leaves white powder marks on your scalp, well… here you have the perfect solution! I’m obsess with this brand, definitely worth to give it a go.
- Kiehls Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion , kind of what it happened with the benefit concealer, while at the airport I decided to stop by the Kiehls’ counter, I explained to the lady that my main skin issues were: oily, pores and anti-age and based on that she recommended me a few products and this one, so far, is my favourite! I’ve been using it in the morning, after washing my face and even if I started using it just last month I’ve already seen a big difference in the appearance of my pores. Have you tried any of their products? let me know which ones are your favourites, I want to try them all!
- PUPA Mascara Energizer, for those of you who have never heard of this brand, Pupa Milano is an Italian brand (like Kiko, which is more famous here in the UK) and this mascara is not the typical one, it contains specific ingredients that actually stimulates the growth of the lashes and every time I wear it, I get asked if I’m wearing fake lashes! (Karol, if you are reading this post right now you will agree 😉 ).
- NYX LIQUID SUEDE 01 stone fox, when I first saw this colour I knew I was totally getting outside my comfortable zone, but there is something different about this colour that I love, a mix between dark grey and blue that somehow works great on the lips! I wanted to show you how it looks so here you have a picture I took the other day on Snapchat (by the way, my username is: Barbieshandy, go ahead and follow me there, I’m always doing mini-reviews of products! 😉 ).
- Boohoo Diana Skinny metal choker, I love that is not the typical black choker that everyones is wearing this year (including me) also the fact that is gold adds a chick “tone” to your look and is just £5!
Happy Sunday Beauties!