I can’t believe how fast the summer is passing this year, I just came back from my holidays in Spain and Portugal and is again time for July Favourites!
This time I have finally found a few products that I was thinking to get for a while and somehow I didn’t get them until last month, so today I will let you know my favourites ones!
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age , I heard so many good reviews about this concealer but somehow I was unable to find it here in the UK and while on holidays in Spain I found it in one drugstore! I know understand why everyone is talking about, it feels so light but it will instantly light up your eyes, plus is less than a tenner!
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Firming , I’ve got this from my latest Cohorted Beauty box and I started to use it right after my holidays to keep my tan, since day one I’ve been noticing a huge difference, my tan looks incredible natural plus it has a firming formulation! you only need to use it once a week in order to keep it natural.
- Lash Sensational by Maybelline Black , this was another product that I couldn’t find anywhere and luckily I found it on the same Spanish drugstore where I found the concealer, I also heard so much about this mascara that I wanted to give it a go, specially being so cheap. Now I use it every day, you can build it up and your lashes will honestly look fake (I’ve been asked twice if I was wearing fake lashes while wearing this mascara!)
- Colección Flamingo Deliplus, if you are Spanish or have ever been in Spain, you probably know or have heard about Mercadona, is basically a big supermarket (kind of like Asda here) they have a beauty section with their own brand “Deliplus” and when I saw this limited edition duo (bronzer-blush) I instantly felt in love! is also very cheap and extremely practical so you can bring it with you anywhere!
- My Little Beauty bronze cream eye pen, this one I got it from My Little Box, they also sell their own products on My Little Beauty and I’ve been using this eye shadow all my summer, it last you all day even on the hottest days plus it has a bronze/shimmery finish that looks amazing while you’re tan!
- Fuse Gelnamel Starter Kit with Kit by Fuse Gelnamel, I’ve been thinking to get this kit for a while but I wasn’t sure as at first I found it a bit pricy and I wasn’t sure if the results were going to be worthy, but one day while having my round on Boots I decided that I needed to give it a go since it was making me too curious, well…if your are finding yourself on the same position that I was, let me tell you…IS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! oh my god, the results are exactly the same as a professional shellac manicure but with the simplicity of doing it at home and without having to put millions of coats, just use the nail polish, use the lamp for 30 seconds (the lamp will stop automatically) apply the wipe and there you go! professional nails in minutes! Also it comes with a portable USB great to use while you are away, I don’t know why it took me so long because for me is a must have product now!
And this has been my monthly favourites for this month, as you can see most of them are “ticks whishlist” that I had pending and that I’m glad I finally got!
Happy Sunday Beauties!