As the click of an eye, January has already passed by and that can only means one thing…is Janury Favourites!
Last month I’ve made some quite good discovers that I absolutely love, in no particular order ( as X factor will say lol),
- Sephora Solid brush cleaner & Solid Blendercleanser, the Sephora soap is for brushes and the other one is for my beauty blenders, both are super easy to use! Just a bit of warm water on the brushes and swipe them on the soap, it removes 100% of the product and dries within 24 hours, is just a shame that there is no Sephora in the UK as the delivery charges are more expensive than the product itself 🙁
- Philip Kingsley straight hair, it leaves your hair super smooth and smells amazing, I would have preferred the product to be on spray rather than gel as I don’t really like to apply it on dry hair, so what I do is just spray my hair a little bit with some water and then apply the gel, but the product itself is just amazing plus contains heat and UV protection!
- SallyHansen miracle gel nails, I’ve heard so much about this product, but didn’t really bought it before as at first I found it quite pricey (nearly £20 for two, as you need the top coat and the colour one) but when I finally decided to give it a go, I totally realised that is definitely worth every penny!
- Bobbi Brown Rich Caramel eye palette, this was a present from my boyfriend during Epiphany (in Spain we exchange presents the 6th of January) and actually I’ve been using this palette everyday since! It contains 5 eye shadows that work great for a day look as for an evening look, contains a double head brush and a mirror inside, plus is just the right size to bring it with you anywhere!
- My new Blog cards! as I run out of the first ones, I decided that it was about time to freshen them up a little bit, so I created them with the logo of my blog and on the other side a Qr code connected to my website, love them!
- Mac Kinda Sexy, this lipstick is the perfect nude colour, I love to use it for work and that little tone of colour change your look completely!
Happy Sunday Beauties!